Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Independent Ahmad: Under Pressure

What I am feeling like these days can be best described by this picture:

Yes, that’s me. But of course there are much more burden on me. It is killing me. It is hard to me to stand this massive burden any more. But I think I should keep them on me or lose all of them. I don’t want to lose all of them because they are too worthful to me and are the only things I have got in my life.


Also this picture is very descriptive about me.

I have to read all of these papers bud I don’t know how and from which one should I start.

I sometimes have to do something similar to this:

These days I feel stressed out, full of anxiety and worry. Especially when thinking about future in nights when I’m not doing something. But I’m funny, hopeful and do not take things so hard. I do my best(worst) everyday.
Something else: kill you Araki guys. If I don’t leave this hell city shortly, I’m going to kill myself.

No comments: