Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Independent Ahmad: Life is changing

I do not like to write too much about myself, as I think you do not like read such things too much. But I feel I need to write somewhat about what is going on with me. It makes me peaceful.
I’m going on to make a big difference in my life and leaving my father’s house in two months after 21 years living with them. Hmmm… really amazing, total independence by living by myself. I’m really looking forward for that day.
From now on I’ll keep myself busy with studying. I have some important and vital examinations in January. I’m looking at them as barriers because they always been as impediments in my mind and life whenever I had to make up my mind for an important change in life. I just decided to face the problems and dominate them. So I have to study at least 12 hours each day in two coming months. I’ll also have a little time everyday to spend on the net as I used to have. And the same for my English learning, because the time is limited and I’m doubtful about participating to the class for the next term but I’ll probably do it in spite of the fact that I’ll don’t have to work in home for that.
Beside the fact that studying hard like this for examinations causes missing of very things but I think it saves the time, because you have to restrict yourself in a specific template and give up some awkward habits such as spending much for leisure and unnecessary activities. It also makes you more productive as you discover the worthfulness of time. In other hands I really enjoy studying materials such as mathematics, geometry and logics as they really cause your mind working and thinking deeply and take you to challenges.
That’s why I would like to have exams everyday to stay productive.

No comments: