Unfortunately the Paltalk’s policy is not as good as its community and maybe they are way out. I previously mentioned [In 2005] some instruction in how to remove annoying, forced ads from Paltalk. But todays, the free access to Paltalk rooms is a subject of trouble for people who are from Middle East countries especially Iran. They’ve recently in an ungently discriminating action, forced users from these countries to get premium accounts to access Paltalk rooms. Maybe they’ve forgotten that these people are a part of Paltalk’s virtual community and they shouldn’t be sorted out from the rest of community because they are only from specific countries.
So let’s look at in how to cope this limitation if you are affected by that:
(Here is only the method I came up with and you may use other methods such as using VPN connections.)
- Download, install and run a program that lets you connect through a proxy server or connect directly to a proxy server. I recommend to use GPass.
- Download, install and run SocksCap.
- In SocksCap, click on the “New” button, and browse to the Paltalk’s installation path and select Paltalk.exe.
- From the file menu in SocksCap, point to Settings and set its Socks server to 127.0.0.1 and port to 8000. Select Socks version 5 as in the following picture:
- Now if everything has done well, you only need to open and connect to Paltalk. Enjoy!
Disclaimer:I’m not responsible or care of for any issues that use of this method may cause for you. I just shared the way in how to connect freely to Paltalk. Please do not use this method if you think that it’s not your definitive right.